My mind and emotions have been swimming in the deep end lately. I can’t believe I haven’t posted in 2 weeks. That’s the longest I’ve ever gone without spilling my guts for the world to read.
I think it’s time for some spillage, but I can’t seem to get my thoughts in order. Tomorrow, I will have a good post. I promise. I’m not a dead link. And I’m not a mom blog (even though I can hardly keep my mind of my precious little baby girl, June). Here’s what happened in the past 2 weeks:
- We felt June kick on the outside of my tummy for the first time – magical.
- We had house guests from Missouri.
- We are welcoming Joshua White into our home tonight. This will be our first “face-to-face” with anyone from the internets.
- My face has gotten fatter – I’m fairly sure of this even though my friends swear it’s not true.
- French fries make my feet swell up, but I can’t seem to stay away from them.
- I started watching the HBO series, Big Love. It’s just wrong.
- We had a snow storm and 2 snow days.
- God taught me some lessons.
- I miss my blog friends.