Mark and I had a lovely time in Vegas celebrating our 5-year anniversary.
Here are some thoughts from Vegas:
- Taxi drivers can save your life and tell you everything you need to know about Vegas (a whole other blog post)
- Vegas is only fun if you have alot of money to spend.
- It’s hotter than Hades, but you don’t burn – WEIRD!
- There are CHILDREN EVERYWHERE in Vegas – WHY!?!?!?
- One Vegas block = One mile
- Do not walk on the sidewalk in Vegas in June at 3 pm in the afternoon.
- Don’t expect anything.
- You have to look for trouble to find it.
- Don’t eat at the buffet at the Wynn.
- Always buy the $1 bottled water from the lady selling it from a cooler on the street – that’s the cheapest item you will buy in Vegas and it can save your life.
Are you going on vacation this summer!?!?!