I am so amazed at my friends. My heart is so overwhelmed by their kindness, love, thoughtfulness and generosity. Here are some things my friends did for me this month:
- Tiffany (my best friend in the whole wide world), stayed up and watched countless hours of reality TV with me. She had already seen all of the shows, but I didn’t. So, she watched everything AGAIN…just for me
- Jonas gave Mark & I tremendous advice and wisdom on many issues
- Brie gave me her prized Guess purse! It is the most beautiful purse I’ve ever owned and she just gave it to me with no pretenses…out of pure love
- Kate & Dustin stayed out until midnight on a weekday talking with me and Mark about life…just talking and it was great
- Teresa let me vent and shared amazing Godly advice in a time of need for me.
- Mel skipped her dance class to come to my house for Cinco de Mayo…that was a huge sacrifice for her
- Josh took Mark to church so I could sleep in 20 more minutes on Sunday morning
- Hoshi helped me with the grocery shopping while I was home sick
- Sean encouraged me with my new song and he showed me his new song (it’s awesome by the way)
- Shelly listened to my stories of how I really found God at DU
As you can see, I’m so blessed. Take a look around you and treasure the people God has put in your life. Once I started thinking about this list, I could only think of one or two things. I almost overlooked some very impactful situations (I’m sure I still missed some), but the point is to not take for granted what God has given you. Even the most simple conversation or a friend listening to you is a blessing. I don’t know what I would do without these people in my life.